Custom Holographic Origination
Brilliant new design possibilities abound with custom registered holography for innovative print, label, display and package design. Large format custom holographic patterns and designs are uniquely suited for film, paper and board and provide striking new methods to improve positioning, product identity, brand authenticity and security.
Holographic Design and Proofs: No More Guesswork
ITW Foils’ origination and proofing technologies allow you to incorporate holography into product quickly and cost effectively. Our in-house design department can rapidly produce custom holographic imagery that registers to artwork—imbuing it with striking and impactful dimensionality. Your team provides a design brief or actual art, while our technical artisans create a branded pattern or holographic origination. The process allows your design team to participate in the origination and refinements. High quality proofs that simulate finished product with overlays on real holographic substrate take the guesswork out of the process and ensure brand consistency with predictably stunning results. With ITW Foils’ simple, quick and accurate proofing system, designers have greater creative latitude; Brand-owners have better tools for concept proof and testing; Printers and converters are able to offer greater value with higher customer satisfaction.
Computer-to-Plate Origination: iScan™
iScan™ is a revolutionary technology patented by ITW Holographics that allows you to incorporate dazzling holography into your product quickly and cost effectively. It eliminates time and expense constraints associated with traditional dot matrix holographic methods. Large format custom holographic patterns and computer-to-plate mastering dramatically streamline the production process.
iScan™ Benefits include:
- High-speed origination eliminates time and expense constraints associated with traditional dot matrix holographic methods.
- Large format custom holographic patterns and designs are uniquely suited for embossing onto film, paper and board.
- Computer-to-plate holographic mastering capabilities streamline the product design-to-production process.
- Elimination of troublesome "shim" lines mean more design possibilities, applications and run efficiencies.
The iScan™ technology coupled with our vertically integrated film embossing and paper / paperboard lamination capability makes ITW Foils the only true one-stop solution for all of your holographic needs.
- Fast and accurate proofing offers greater value, customer satisfaction and market opportunities
- Ease of sourcing; ITW’s origination technologies coupled with our film embossing and paper/paperboard lamination capability provides a one-stop solution for all of your holographic needs
- The ability to visualize holographic concepts and to offer accurate mockups to clients
- Seamless holography removes size, shape and image limitations
- High-speed origination eliminates time and expense constraints of traditional holographic design
- Include anti-counterfeit and security features in packaging and collateral
- Real proofs offer accurate mockups for concept proof and testing
- Computer-to-plate holographic mastering capabilities streamline the production process
- Proven success in market introductions with higher impact, speed to market, and cost effectiveness
Contact us for more details.